Welcome to Ramada Stratford
The Ramada Stratford Hotel is easy to reach from the Merritt Parkway and Interstate 91. It lies fifteen minutes from New Haven, CT and only minutes away from Bridgeport. The comfortable accommodations of the Ramada Stratford Hotel in Connecticut await you!
Accommodations at Ramada Stratford Hotel.
Your Stratford, Connecticut accommodations come with a number of in room amenities for your convenience. The Ramada Stratford hotel has guest rooms equipped with coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. They offer king and double size bed options.
Ramada Stratford Hotel Features
Service at the Ramada Stratford Hotel.
- Complimentary High Speed Internet
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock/Radio
- In Room - Coffee Maker
- In Room - Hair Dryer
- In Room - Iron and Ironing board
- Handicapped and Non-Smoking Rooms Available
The free continental breakfast begins your day the right way. The Ramada Stratford hotel also offers healthy activities for guests who choose to swim in the indoor heated pool or work out in the fitness center. You may prefer to play in the game room or take advantage of the copy or laundry service. It's all part of what these Stratford, Connecticut accommodations provide.
Some Ramada Stratford services
Stratford, CT Neighborhood.
- Indoor Heated Pool
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Game Room
- Free Continental Breakfast
- Copy Service
- Handicap Facilities
- Wheel Chair Accessible
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Laundry Service
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Free Parking - Car/RV/Truck
- Ice Machines and Vending Machines
The Ramada Stratford Hotel is mere minutes from Walnut and Fairfield Beaches, Beardsley Zoo Garden and several shopping outlets. The central location of this Connecticut motel makes it easy to reach Sacred Heart University, Southern Connecticut State University, University of Bridgeport and Yale University, among others.
Attractions Stratford, CT
Restaurants near Stratford, CT
- American Fest Dinner Theater - 3 miles
- Nat Helicopter Museum - 3 miles
- Boothe Memorial Park - 5 miles
- Greater Bridgeport Symphony - 5 miles
- Public Beaches - 5 miles
- Beardsley Zoo Garden - 6 miles
- Housatonic Museum - 7 miles
- CT Center Performing Arts - 10 miles
- Milford Jai Alai - 10 miles
- Nwalk Maritime Aquarium - 10 miles
- Giants Stadium - 60 miles
- Christies Restaurant - On Site
- Dickens Lounge - On Site
- Abilone Café & Restaurant - 2 mi
- McDonalds - 2 mi
- Knapp's Landing Restaurant - 2 mi
- Burger King - 3 mi
- Dynasty Restaurant - 3 mi
225 Lordship Blvd. I-95, Exit 30,
Stratford, Connecticut - 06615